1. Copy an existing menu item.
2. Change the text of the new item.
3. Change the photo of the new item.
4. Change the link of the new item.
Default menu photo should be changed on each page - it works locally for a given page.
1. Go to the page whose default menu photo you want to change.
2. Select the menu symbol.
3. Change the default menu photo.
Photo of each menu item needs to be set just once, and it will work on any page - it works globally for the whole website.
1. Go to any page, and go inside the menu symbol.
2. Find the menu item whose photo you'd like to change.
3. Change the photo.
To make duotone effect you can use a photo editing software like Photoshop, or a web app, like https://duotones.co.
1. Upload your file.
2. Change color.
3. Download changed file.
1. On the homepage, click one of the color squares (Colour 01 or Colour 02).
2. Add a new swatch.
3. Hide the color samples.
1. On the Style Guide Page, select the color that you want to change.
2. Edit the color and save the change.
1. Change the text of the first text element.
2. Remove the second text element.
3. Copy the first text element.
4. Paste it in the place where the second text element was.
1. Copy one of the existing projects (small, medium, or big).
2. Place the new project in the desired place on the grid.
3. Link the project to its page.
4. Replace the photo of the project, change its title and category name.
1. Copy the last row of team members.
2. Link the new team member item to its page.
3. Replace the photo of the team member item, change the name and the job title.
If you have a question regarding editing the template, or its functioning, one that isn't covered in the video tutorials above - I'll do my best to help you, just let me know at email@example.com